Forum fancophone de Suburban Base
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum fancophone de Suburban Base

Bienvenue sur le premier forum francophone du groupe italien Suburaban Base

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

[news myspace]

4 participants
AuteurMessage
fleurdete
Admin
fleurdete

[news myspace] Empty
MessageSujet: [news myspace]   [news myspace] Icon_minitimeDim 7 Oct - 11:48

hello Smile

Les choses bougent petits à petit Smile Smile

Je vous mettrais ici les differents mail de mesh , je ne mets que les news concernant le groupe , pas les moments où on blablat ensemble Smile

17 septembre:
hey!!! how are you? another song and we will fiish the album!!! the new songs souns very good! i think that the new album will be ready in jenuary and it will e composed b 12 or 13 songs. these are the best songs that we have ever wrote. our manager will send you a promo of four songs next month.

i've been on the forum!!! it's so nice!!! you're doing a great job.

i'm a pokemon? it's so funny!!! so many people tell me that i look like the actor of match point infact we say "mesh point"....we're so stupid:-)) but nobody told me that i look like a pokemon. it'so funny!!!

now i explain to you our program:
-we're going to finish the songs for the album, and it will be ready in jenuary

-at the end of september will be ready a promo of four songs for the labels (we're looking for anew label), musicmagazine, radio and funclub

-we have just signed a deal with a management named Blasted Agency, they're our manager ( they have partnership in usa, est of europe, japan, england and in your country too!!!)

- now they are organizing the press kit (phots, bio, new website, new myspace page) and when it will be ready they'll send you everything because you are the boss of our french street team.

- they also create a myspace page for french fun club

-we will meet them at the end of september and after they will contact you if you want.

your job it's really important for us

ok, a part this, how are you? have you started the school? i hope you feel good!!!

mesh

p.s.: this is one of the longest email that i've ever send!!! you have to be really happy:-))

3 octobre : we're workig so much, and we will go to record the album from the 15 of december.

maybe next week we will go with our manager to take some pictures of us... naked of course... Smile)

4 octobre: there is a misunderstanding, we will start to record the new album in december, i don't know when the cd will be relased.

5 octobre , 12h53 : i'm just return from work...i'm so tired....
(ps: il est fatigué à 13h XD)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://suburbanbase.1fr1.net
hori
Co-admin créatrice
hori

[news myspace] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [news myspace]   [news myspace] Icon_minitimeDim 21 Oct - 17:38

xD

exellent...n'empêche se soutient que son nom me fait penser à un pokemon lol

(et voila je vais catalogué "la fille qui dit que mesh est un pokemon" xD, moi j'ai toujours rêver d'avoir un monstre de poche ! tongue )

edit: c'est fou la mani qu'il a de couper ou de coller des mots en anglais et de retirer des lettres xD
fleurdete
Admin
fleurdete

[news myspace] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [news myspace]   [news myspace] Icon_minitimeSam 3 Nov - 20:18

jcontinue , et finalement je mets tout les emails en entier sinon je dois tout couper x)

suite du 5 octobre:
oh, your french it's very good, your italian.....so and so...but i'll teach you, and you'll teach me french, and when i'll come in France i'll speack a perfect french....better than my english.

kiss girl always soso:)) and so fucking rock' n' roll

mesh

10 ocotbre:

everything it's ok!!!

I can say you some words in Italian
Bonjour -> buongiorno
En revoir -> arrivederci
ça va ? -> come stai?
Bisoux -> baci
A bientôt -> alla prossima

see you soon my french teacher

12 ocotbre
hey my personal french teacher how are you? i need your email because i'll give it to my manager and him will contact you to send you all stuff. to contact me use myspace, in particular for our language lessons

19 octobre:
hey teacher how are you? are you happy? we're making a wonderfull album for you!!!

kiss

mesh

26 ocotbre:
[color=sienna]hey teacher, are you ok? it's long time that you don't answer. our manager did write to you?

teacheeeeeeeeeeer?

[color:1c2c=darkorchid:1c2c]

[color=darkorchid]j'aime le fait qu'il s'inquiète pour moi x)
Je lui ai renvoyé un mail du coup avec le scan de la lettre ,
[color:1c2c=darkorchid:1c2c]reaction bientot Wink

veuillez remarquez qu'il trouve que je parle bien français
XD
[sans blagues Razz ]

désolé si il est marqué plein de trcu entre crochet sur les couleurs je sais pas les enlever x)
https://suburbanbase.1fr1.net
Poupette

Poupette

[news myspace] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [news myspace]   [news myspace] Icon_minitimeSam 3 Nov - 23:54

Merci pour les mails I love you
Qu'est ce qu'il a l'air choux ^^
hori
Co-admin créatrice
hori

[news myspace] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [news myspace]   [news myspace] Icon_minitimeSam 15 Déc - 13:51

faite gaffe les filles, viré pas groupie Razz
Emy

Emy

[news myspace] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [news myspace]   [news myspace] Icon_minitimeLun 31 Déc - 19:02

Il t'appelle MAITRESSE x)
Non je rigole c'est bon --'

Oui Solène tu parles très bien français xD
http://nefer.frenchboard.com
Contenu sponsorisé

[news myspace] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [news myspace]   [news myspace] Icon_minitime

[news myspace]
Page 1 sur 1